Our Alamo tealight holder has a lovely stone-like texture with tiny flecks, looking minimal and robust at the same time, and comes in our five gorgeous colours to choose from.
Each holder comes with a glass cup in which you can fit tealight refills, minimising waste from having to buy tea lights that come in disposable cups. Simply clean out the glass cup after every use and you can reuse it forever, how cool is that! The glass cup can fit standard size tealights up to 3.9 cm in diameter. When removing the glass cup, Alamo can also be used to hold our beeswax pillar candles.
Alamo will look great on its own or in combination with Alani, the candle holder version for taper or dinner candles.
See our care tips below for easy removal of leftover wax in your glass cup.
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 12 cm in diameter x 3.5 cm high
- Glass holder inner dimensions: 3.9 cm in diameter x 2.1 cm high
- Weight: approx 495 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with JUST ONE Tree
- You can wipe your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water, if needed, and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
- To remove leftover wax from the glass cup or dried spilled wax on your holder, put the cup/holder in the freezer until the wax is frozen. This causes the wax to harden and shrink and come off easy. Take a look here for a full explanation.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, slight colour/pattern variations and small surface differences like air bubbles may occur. These features are part of the casting process, making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here