Our Alani candle holder has a lovely stone-like texture with tiny flecks, looking minimal and robust at the same time, making a quiet statement in your interior.
Why not complete your purchase with a pair of pure beeswax dinner candles. The candles are a perfect way to introduce atmosphere and ambience to your room and fit perfectly in our Alani holder.
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 12 cm in diameter x 3.5 cm high
- Holds candles of 2.2 cm wide in diameter
- Weight: approx 500 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent: most orders are made & in the post within 7-10 days of purchase
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with JUST ONE Tree
- Made from 100% pure beeswax
- Each dinner candle measures approx 23 cm x 2.2 cm at the base
- Burn time per dinner candle approx 8 hrs
- Each tall dinner candle measures approx 35.5 cm x 2.2 cm at the base
- Burn time per tall dinner candle approx 12 hrs
- Candles are sold in pairs joined by the wick
- Handmade in the UK
- You can dab your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water, if needed, and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
- We recommend carefully removing spilled wax from the holder as soon as the wax has hardened.
- To remove dried spilled wax from your holder, put the holder in the freezer until the wax is frozen. This causes the wax to harden and shrink and come off easier.
Tips for use
- Use with a candle that is too narrow: something you can do if your candle is a little too narrow for the holder is to add some width to the bottom of the candle by wrapping a strip of aluminium foil around the candle until the candle fits in the holder perfectly.
- Use with a candle that is too wide: if your candle is slightly too wide for the holder, you can carefully scrape some wax off your candle at the bottom with a knife. Scrape off only thin layers at the time to make sure your candle will not become too narrow for the holder.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, slight colour/pattern variations and small surface differences like air bubbles may occur. These features are part of the casting process, making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here