We are delighted to offer beeswax tealight refills to be used with your reusable cups. It’s the ideal way to enjoy your tealights while reducing waste. The tealights are made by a candlemaker who sources their beeswax ethically and locally from a beekeeper in London. The tealights have a beautiful sweet scent of honey and will burn for an average of 3 to 4 hours.
The price is for 6 tealight refills, and they come wrapped in tissue paper.
- Made from 100% pure beeswax
- Each tealight measures approx 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm
- Burn time per tealight approx 3 – 4 hrs
- Sold per six
- Handmade in the UK
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- Straighten the wick before lighting to prevent the wick from leaning and only burning on one side of the tealight.
- When first lighting your tealight, allow the candle to burn long enough to melt all the way to the edge to prevent tunnelling.
- Always trim the wick to 5 mm before re-lighting and remove any foreign materials or trimmings.
- To remove leftover wax from your reusable cup, put the cup in the freezer until the wax is frozen. This causes the wax to harden and shrink and come off easy. Take a look here for a full explanation and more tips & tricks.
The tealights may vary in colour and shape as beeswax is a natural product and due to each tealight being individually handmade.
For information regarding processing times, please see our FAQ page here