Each of our little Ewan multicolour pots is completely unique in pattern and we only have one available of each. They are made from leftover Jesmonite when casting our other pieces making sure we don’t waste a drop unnecessarily. Use on their own around your home for matches, toothpicks, as a little desk tidy, … or add a glass tube to use as a single stem vase or propagator. The surface of the pots is stone-like with tiny flecks and has a very subtle shine which is visible in certain light.
If you would like to purchase Ewan as a gift, we now offer sustainable gift wrap options here
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 4.2 cm wide x 5.5 cm high / glass tube is 20 cm high
- Weight: approx 132 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- You can wipe your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water if needed and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, features like surface air bubbles may occur, these are part of the casting process making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here