Each of our little Ewan multicolour match pots is completely unique in pattern and we only have one available of each. They are made from leftover Jesmonite when casting our other pieces making sure we don’t waste a drop unnecessarily. Each match pot comes with 50 safety matches and a striker pad on the bottom. The surface of the pots is stone-like with tiny flecks and has a very subtle shine which is visible in certain light.
We also have matchstick refills/striker pads available in the shop here
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 4.2 cm wide x 5.5 cm high
- Safety matches are 7 cm long
- Weight: approx 132 g
- Hand cast in our home studio in Kent
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces with striker pad
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- You can wipe your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water if needed and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, features like surface air bubbles may occur, these are part of the casting process making each piece unique.
Usually we cast our home accessories to order, but as these are made as we go along, they are in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
For information about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here