Add an elegant touch to your interior with these minimal single stem vases. Perfect for flowers picked from the garden or while on a walk, or use as a propagator for cuttings and watch the roots grow in the glass tube. These can equally be used for dried blooms too or anything else you can think of to put on display. The tubes come with a cork stopper.
The pots holding the glass tubes are each individually cast giving them each their unique appearance. The surface is stone-like with tiny flecks and has a very subtle shine which is visible in certain light.
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 4.2 cm wide x 5.5 cm high / glass tube is 20 cm high
- Weight: approx 183 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent: most orders are made & in the post within 7-10 days of purchase
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- You can dab your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water if needed and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, slight colour/pattern variations and small surface differences like air bubbles may occur. These features are part of the casting process, making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here