Our Linnea holder is a stylish and versatile accessory for your home. It can be used as a desk tidy, to hold make-up brushes, to hold toothbrushes or use as a small vase for dried blooms.
The surface is stone-like with tiny flecks and has a very subtle shine which is visible in certain light.
- Made from Jesmonite
- Outer dimensions: 6 cm wide in diameter x 11 cm high
- Inner dimensions: 4.2 cm wide in diameter x 9 cm high
- Weight: approx 260 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent: most orders are made & in the post within 7-10 days of purchase
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- You can dab your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water, if needed, and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, slight colour variations and small surface differences like air bubbles may occur. These features are part of the casting process, making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here