The clean and simple design of our Olivia candle holder will make a beautiful and stylish addition to your table setting or shelf. Each holder is individually cast giving them each their own unique appearance. The surface is stone-like with tiny flecks and has a very subtle shine which is visible in certain light. Olivia is perfect for holding dinner or tapered candles.
Next to its use as a candle holder, Olivia can also be used as a bud vase to hold small dry flowers or anything else you would like, to add a decorative element to your interior.
Purchase any 2 holders from our Olivia and/or Oliver ranges for £26. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
See our matching tealight holder Oliver here
If you would like to purchase Olivia as a gift, we now offer sustainable gift wrap options here
- Made from Jesmonite
- Dimensions: 8 cm wide at the bottom x 6 cm high
- Holds candles of 2 cm wide in diameter
- Weight: approx 140 g
- Hand cast to order in our home studio in Kent
- 2 mm cork bottom to protect surfaces
- All our orders are supplied in plastic-free packaging and we also plant a tree for every product sold with Just One Tree
- You can wipe your Jesmonite pieces with a soft damp cloth. In case of spillage, we recommend cleaning immediately using warm soapy water if needed and wiping dry afterwards. Please do not use a metal scourer or rough cloth as this will cause scratches on the surface.
- Each piece is sealed for waterproofing, however, we advise not to submerge or leave your Jesmonite pieces sitting in water.
- We recommend carefully removing spilled wax from the holder as soon as the wax has hardened.
- To remove dried spilled wax from your holder, put the holder in the freezer until the wax is frozen. This causes the wax to harden and shrink and come off easier.
Tips for use
- Use with a candle that is too narrow: something you can do if your candle is a little too narrow for the holder is to add some width to the bottom of the candle by wrapping a strip of aluminium foil around the candle until the candle fits in the holder perfectly.
- Use with a candle that is too wide: if your candle is slightly too wide for the holder, you can carefully scrape some wax off your candle at the bottom with a knife. Scrape off only thin layers at the time to make sure your candle will not become too narrow for the holder.
As all our Jesmonite pieces are individually made and finished by hand, slight colour/pattern variations and small surface differences like air bubbles may occur. These features are part of the casting process, making each piece unique.
For information regarding processing times and to know more about the material Jesmonite, please see our FAQ page here